Topics: Bridging intercultural, intergenerational and social divide; Disabilities; New learning and teaching methods and approaches
Action Type: Cooperation partnerships in adult education
Countries Covered: 🇩🇪 Germany 🇮🇹 Italy 🇷🇸 Serbia 🇲🇰 Macedonia
Project card: https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/projects/search/details/2022-1-DE02-KA220-ADU-000085588
– Empower parents and guardians for the independent living of persons with disabilities (PWD).
– Empower our adult educators and improve knowledge management of our organisations in theory and practice for building competences of educators for independent living of (young) adults with disabilities.
– Share project results, exchange good practices on local/national level, as well as further develop quality strategic partnership among partners and wider within the field of adult education of PWD.
– 3 partnership meetings in IT, RS and DE
– Intellectual outputs: O1 Handbook and O2 Intensive Mentorship Course Methodology and its pilot – targeting parents/guardians of PWD; O3 Toolkit and O4 Curriculum for raising competences of adult educators in the topic of empowering parents/guardians in endeavours for independent living of (young) adults with disability
– 4 Local trainings of trainers
– 4 multiplier events
– O1 Handbook on independent living of persons with disabilities (PWD)
– O2 Intensive Mentorship Course of parents and PWDs together – 10 families involved in pilot course
– O3 Toolkit for adult educators with workshops and activities to use in their direct work with parents/guardians of PWD
– O4 Curriculum “Training of adult educators on how to support, educate and mentor parents/guardians of PWD for independent living of theirs”
– 32 trainers trained
– 130 multipliers on our events
*Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.